[AH30] Latest Calendar Events Hook v3.0
[AH30] Latest News Hook v3.0
[AH30] Reputation v1.0.2
[BASH] Simple Points v1.1.2
[BBL] Bouncy Radio Panel Hook v3.0
[BBL] Bouncy Radio Sidebar Hook v3.0
[BRC] Social Network Mod 3.0
[CDX] Google Adsense Ads In Sidebar v1.2
[CDX] Google Adsense Ads In Topics v1.2
[CDX] HTML Members Title v1.0
[DP30] New Topic Author 1.0.1 EN
[DP30] Google Sitemap Generator v3.0
[DP30] Captcha Search v1.0.0
[DP30] Custom Meta Tags v1.0.0
[DP30] Custom Pages v1.0.1
[DP30] Forum Icons v1.0.0
[DP30] IP.Downloads File Advanced Stats v1.0.0
[DP30] IP.Downloads Stats v1.0.0
[DP30] Latest IP.Gallery Image v1.0.0
[DP30] Mass PM v1.0.0
[DP30] Secondary Group Icons v1.0.0
[DP30] Sort Poll v1.0.1
[DP30] Tag [you] v1.0.0
[DP30] Top Reputation v1.0.2
[E$30] Custom Sidebar Blocks v1.1.0
[E$30] My Header Links Extented v0.9.5
[E$30] PM Author On Topic Moderation v0.9.5
[E$30] Post Authors Status v1.0.0
[EN30] Ajax Fast Reply v1.0.1
[EN30] Top X Stats v1.0.4
[EN30] Traffic Generator v1.0.0
[IBM3] Board Stats Marquee v3.0
[IBM3] iFont v3.0
[IBM3] Welcome Messages v3.0
[IBM3] Latest Board Statics 2.0.0
[IM] Clear Lost Password Requests v0.9.2
[IM] Collapsible Forum Rules v1.0.2
[IM] Drag-Move Personal Topics v3.0
[IM] Global Forum Message v0.9.4
[IM] Group Name Indicator v0.9.3
[IM] Hide Posts From Guests v1.0.0
[IM] IRC Chat v3.0
[IM] Manage Inactive Members v3.0
[IM] Members Online Today v0.9.3
[IM] Profile Statistics Tab v0.9.3
[IM] Sliding Quick Login v3.0
[IM] Twitter Sidebar v0.9.4
[IM] Toggle Visibility v3.0
[IM] Users Awating Validation v0.9.1
[IPB] Posts Dont Decrease v3.0
[IZY] Subforum Decorations v3.0
[M30] Auto Decrease Warning v1.0.0
[M30] Auto PM On X Posts v1.0.0
[M30] Auto Welcome Members v2.0.0
[M30] Ban Filter v1.0.0
[M30] Donate Sidebar v1.0.0
[M30] Guest Message v1.4.0
[M30] Posting Rules v1.0.0
[M30] Shoutbox Topic Alert v1.0.0
[NG30] Google Ads In Topic View v3.0
[NG30] Google Adsense v3.0
[SJ30] Copywrite Footer Text v3.0
[S0S30] Enhanched Gallery Images v1.0.0
[S0S30] Forum Quick Stats v1.0.0
[S0S30] Global Latest News v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Downloads Change File Submitter v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Downloads Files On Board Index v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Downloads Pending Files v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Downloads Stats On Board Index v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Gallery Stats On Board Index v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Shoutbox Users Online On Board Index v1.0.0
[S0S30] IP.Tracker New Issues On Watched Projects v1.0.0
[S0S30] Last Post Inside Subforum v1.0
[S0S30] Latest Discussions v1.0.2
[S0S30] Max New Users Per Day v1.0.0
[S0S30] Members Viewing Forum v1.0.0
[S0S30] Message To Birthday Members v1.0
[S0S30] Recent Topics v1.0.0
[S0S30] Reputation system Per Forum v1.0.0
[S0S30] Top 5 Members v3.0
[S0S30] Top 5 Topics v3.0
[S0S30] Topic Viewed By Users v1.0.1
[S0S30] Upload Images v1.0.0
[S0S30] View New Posts In My Topics v1.0
[SRD3] iContact Forum v3.0
[T30] Database Optimizer v0.9.0
[T30] Display Members Browser v0.9.0
[T30] Email Adress In New User Notifications v1.0.0
[T30] Group Format v1.0.0
[T30] Hide Content v1.0.0
[VG] Flag Mod v3.0
[XBLU] Forum Marker Legend v1.0
[IPB] Invite Hook v1.0.1
[IPB] Dev Tools v3.0
[IPB] Anitspam List v2.0.0
[IPB] iAbout ULTRA v3.0.1
[IPB] iPoints System v3.0.1
[IPB] Links System v3.1.1
[IPB] Tracker Language Pack v3.0
[IPB] Unreal Portal v3.0
[IPB] Whats Your Link Sidebar Hook v3.0
[IPB] Minerva SEO v3.0
[IPB] Minerva Sitemap v3.0 COMPONENTS: IP.Gallery v3.0.2
IP.Gallery is our easy-to-use photo sharing application. Fully integrated with our other Community Suite applications, it allows your users to create albums and share their favorite snaps with others! IP.Downloads v2.0.2
If you need to share files with your users, or want them to share amongst themselves, IP.Downloads makes it easy. Documents, updates, utilities, media - whatever you want to share. IP.Blog v2.0.2
IP.Blog allows your users to create their very own blog within your community, and because it's part of our Community Suite, it's fully integrated and easy to use! IP.Tracker v1.3.0
* Adds an issue tracker to your existing IP.Board
* Unlimited projects, sub-projects, statuses, priorities, and moderators
* Ability to add custom fields to allow your Tracker installation to be anything you want it to be, for example you could add a custom field for a computer part number, in your 'Building my computer' project! Anything is possible!
* RSS feeds for all issues in projects, and statuses
* Advanced search system to filter out reports dependant on certain criteria
* Seamless integration with IP.Board
* A stats feature and a ‘Who’s viewing this ...’ table appear on all areas of IP.Tracker
* Users can subscribe to projects and individual issues to keep up-to-date via email
* Control access to projects on a permission mask basis
* Projects can be toggled to have version control, users can inform what version an issue had occurred in, and project moderators can also assign a fixed in version, which integrates into our generated list feature
* Issues have the common folders for new posts, locked issues, and issues you have replied in
* Can filter issues in a project by status, severity, and version. You can also filter it to only display open issues, or issues you have replied in, to name a few.
* Moderators can generate a BBCode-ready list of issues fixed in a specific version, this is very useful if you regularly post a topic with issues that are fixed in a specific version. Administrators can also allow normal users and guests access to this list
* Each issue has a brief overview table at the top of the page, this table contains the issue title, version submitted in, version fixed in, severity, status, and much more.
* Each issue is in a recognisable IP.Board format with the option to switch between three display modes: Linear, Linear+, and Outline
* IP.Tracker moderators have complete control over each individual post within an issue. Moderators can edit, and delete posts with ease
* At the bottom of every issue, there is a multi-moderation control box, in this box, moderators can lock and delete issues, or move the issue to another project, update its status, version, version fixed in, and severity, all whilst writing a post at the same time!
* For the convenience of the moderator, IP.Tracker automatically works out what fields you changed from this CP, and adds a line into the post such as Updating status to: Fixed
* Issues also come with a IP.Board attachment plugin, this means that uploaded files via IP.Tracker fit in with your IP.Board upload criteria!
* IP.Tracker comes with a huge array of features, the majority of which can be toggled on or off at any time via the Admin CP sections page, the IP.Tracker can be turned offline with a reason why, administrators can also change the number of issues on each project, and the number of posts required to make an issue ‘hot’.
* Settings also include the option to default the view mode for members if they have not set their own.
* Admins can add new projects, statuses, severities, and moderators at any time via the Admin CP.
* The IP.Tracker Admin CP is right inside the IP.Board Admin CP, feel right at home with huge integration!
* Easy group control means you can limit whether a certain group can access the Tracker, or you can limit the amount of space they are allowed to use in uploads
* IP.Tracker comes with a great set of Admin Tools, you can rebuild all projects, statuses, caches etc. right from your admin cp, no coding knowledge needed! You can even reimport the settings, and templates for this component if you happen to lose them in an upgrade!
* Administrators can also view moderator logs to see what moderators did what action when sorting out issues, logs can be searched through, and deleted at any time. IP.Shoutbox v1.1.0
* Added a new "Top Shouter" statistic in the main shoutbox
* IP.Shoutbox settings are not located anymore under ACP -> MyApps -> Shoutbox-> Settings, they have been moved into ACP ->System -> System Setting with the other settings such as IP.Tracker. We have also split them in several groups to enable you to quickly find what you need
* The setting "Stop Shouting in shouts" now works in the same way as the IP.Board setting "Stop Shouting in Titles" and it has been disabled by default
* The setting in ACP to enable/disable the global shoutbox has been removed since you can simply disable the hook itself
* The shoutbox now is properly hidden in the lo-fi skin
* Users now cannot ban or unban themselves
* Shoutbox moderators now cannot ban members with ACP access
* Wrong check to drop a table
* Can't select more than 1 group for active users
* Hooks not disabled when shoutbox is offline
* lang admin typo
* typing BIG letters
* Edit Shout Issue
* [Lo-Fi] Buttons
* Fatal error banning a member
* Time settings not having effect
* shouts appearing in wrong order
* Ban/unban members from mod popup
* Prune without staff powers
* BBCode and Smilie Buttons
* Refreshing Issue and more.
* The navlink of archive is misplaced under certain conditions
* Sidebar hook "Active user" ...
* ACP: Overview settings area...
* Useless setting for the glo...
* global shoutbox visible wit...
* portal plugin files
* Few Typo's
* Prune Popup Typo
* Reset Preferences Typo
* Hard-coded tooltip
* Load shouts from database
* ACP errors are missing the ...
* Administrator Permissions
* Auth Key
Installing a fresh copy of IP.Shoutbox 1.1.0
To install a fresh copy of IP.Shoutbox, please download the latest release.When downloaded, extract all files from the archive, and upload everything from the /upload folder into your forums root directory.Once this is done, visit your Admin Control Panel -> Manage Applications, and install IP.Shoutbox!
Now that IP.Shoutbox is installed, you can configure everything from your IP.Board Admin CP by going to the My Apps tab!
Upgrading from a previous release of IP.Shoutbox
To upgrade from a previous release of IP.Shoutbox upload and overwrite the files, and then simply visit
. The upgrade wizard will guide you through the process.
well I think no more introduction is needed IP.Joomla v1.0.0
IPC.Joomla is part of our 'IP.Converge Modules' community project, it allows seamless integration between the popular product Joomla, and IP.Converge. It allows users to, when converged, share a common login for all websites they visit that are 'converged'. IP.WordPress v1.0.0
IPC.WordPress is part of our 'IP.Converge Modules' community project, it allows seamless integration between the popular product WordPress, and IP.Converge. It allows users to, when converged, share a common login for all websites they visit that are 'converged'. IP.WordPress MU v1.0.0
IPC.WordPress MU is part of our 'IP.Converge Modules' community project, it allows seamless integration between the popular product WordPress MU, and IP.Converge. It allows users to, when converged, share a common login for all websites they visit that are 'converged'. IP.Converters
We are pleased to provide free, easy-to-use downloadable convertors for:
* vBulletin 3.8
* phpBB 3
* MyBB 1.4
* SMF 1.1 and 2.0
Full instructions are included in the download. While the convertors do not modify any of your existing data, always make a backup before starting! IP.Converge v1.0.0
IP.Converge is designed to be an open platform allowing any website or application to make use of its features. However, due to some limitations and the complexity of writing the modules, it's only been used by IP.Board until now.
In IP.Converge 1.1 we have added the features developers need to make almost any application IP.Converge-ready.
One of the most frequently requested features for IP.Converge from both developers and end-users is username support. Some applications don't support e-mail address-authentication which IP.Converge natively uses and many end-users would simply prefer to log in with their username.
In IP.Converge 1.1 developers can now set IP.Converge to send usernames to their applications instead of e-mail addresses.
We have also added a transparent layer into IP Board 3 so that even if you are using IP.Converge, you can log into IP Board using your username.
Users will also be able to change their username on one application and have it update across all your IP.Converge applications, just like e-mail addresses and passwords.
Sending non-md5 password
A lot of applications don’t deal with passwords the same way IPS applications do. IP.Converge 1.0 sends passwords in md5 format, while this works well for IPS applications, it means a lot of third-party applications cannot be made IP.Converge-compatible.
We didn't want to compromise security by sending plain text passwords, but we really wanted to make any third-party application IP.Converge ready. So, in IP.Converge 1.1 each application can set it’s own password hashing
Converge also imports any extra information such as salts that are needed for hashing, so no matter how the application handles passwords, IP.Converge will be able to communicate with it.
You must register before you can view this text.